June 1, 2006

The Road Rageous Commute

If you were a fly stuck inside my car during my commute between Maryland and Virginia, via D.C., here are some things you might hear coming out of my mouth.

  • Green means GO!

  • The gas is on the right Bra!

  • Stay in your lane Sista.

  • (Sings) "Nobody Mourns the Wicked" (from the Wicked soundtrack)

  • Dude... Stop checking out the chick and go!

  • Move it! Move it! Move it!

  • Outta my way!

  • Hmmm if the honey got off her phone she might be able to stay in her lane.

  • (Sings) "Whenever you call me, I'll be there, Whenever you want me, I'll be there Whenever you need me, I'll be there, I'll be around" cause I'm stuck in traffic.

  • Use your signal cause I can't read your mind!

  • Welcome to my lane.

  • Back off Buster or come up and introduce yourself cause we're getting intimate here!

  • RAISE YOUR HAND TO THANK ME!

  • Was that an Afro Mullet? OMG! It was!

  • Yes I'm waving at YOU. I'm the one you just cut off!

  • (Sings) I will survive!


  • Phew! I'm home… finally!