August 26, 2007

Oye! I did it again!

I signed up for my next college class, Illustrator with Vector Graphics. I hear this is a tough one.

Nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh? The last class was tough on my schedule since it was twice a week 5 hours each night, whereas this class is on Thursday's... I think. I can't seem to find a key on the website but I think R stands for Thursday.

By having class on Thursdays I will be missing out on a few things:

  • September 6th Scythian is playing at the Birchmere and I would have taken Mini Red even though it's a school night.
  • September 20th is Ladies Night Out with the Nationals.
  • Thursdays are also the night for Grey's Anatomy. Not sure when that will start up again but at least I can catch the shows online.
  • Then again after I complete this class there will be my spring class which will fulfil my required courses. Then on to the electives and I don't believe those class are as long as these classes. I don't mind missing a few things because the biggest reward is setting an example for Mini Red.