January 25, 2007

Planning Ahead: What do you do when the color goes?

Lately, I’ve been noticing a few hairs going white. Very few mind you and nothing to freak over but if this means my natural color is going soon then what do I do?

My hair has been my signature for so long and sometimes I still have to wonder if people are staring at the hair, the boobs or if I have a booger hanging out of my nose.

So what do I do when it really starts going white? Not sure I want to dye it because then your addicted and next thing you know your in your 70’s and your dye job looks really fake.

I could start dying it more of an auburn or a brown? My natural color is unusual and it’s amazing how many stop me to find out who did my dye job. No one could match it or if they could I just couldn’t afford it.

I just don’t know what I’m going to do because if I let it just take its natural course then it’s not a very nice end result.

I never did try that henna. Maybe I should since it’s natural and harmless to my hair.