March 13, 2007

A funny little Meme with references to Me

So Tex tagged me with a Meme. I feel like I just got a chain letter. I always hated those things but they aren't so bad when you don't have to mail crap. So here goes:

This is how it works… Go to Wikipedia and search for your birthday. Find three notable historic events that occurred on that day, two notable births (besides yourself), one death, and one holiday. Tag five people to do the same.

Notable Historic Events

  • 1969 - Police raid on Spahn Ranch; Charles Manson arrested.
  • 1984 - Carmaker John De Lorean is acquitted of all eight counts of possessing and distributing cocaine.

    Notable Births
  • 1933 - Julie Newmar, American actress
  • 1958 - Madonna, American singer and actress
  • Frank Gifford (b.1930) and Kathie Lee Gifford (b.1953) have the same birthday. How odd?

    Notable Death (It was my 9th birthday and I was so sad)
  • 1977 - Elvis Presley, American singer and actor (b. 1935)

    Notable Holiday
  • Palio dell'Assunta in Siena (on the day after the Assumption of Mary)

  • Ok so now I'm supposed to tag five people but I'm not gonna. If you wanna do this meme I will put a link here. Just let me know. Have fun!

    Who’s Playing:
    A Texas Longhorn in Buckeye Country