March 29, 2007

We are our own worst critic aren't we?

Thanks for all the great comments on the last post.

Since I started blogging Velvet was always been a big local presence. Her boldness to speak her mind is wonderful and I have loved and admired her writing. I knew it was coming to an end but when I read “I’m done” I knew she meant it and it hit me and really made me think.

There are times I was obsessed about posting but I realize I want quality instead of quantity.

The obsessing to write has chilled out and the purpose for the blog has changed but now I need to figure out the purpose. Who am I writing for? What does blogworthy mean for Life of Red?

As a single Mom and now having this class time is limited. As a Blogger I sometimes sit behind the computer for a really long time. Monday night I had a kick ass run with Mrs. M, ran some errands and chilled on the couch with Mini Red. I didn’t touch the computer all evening. It was kinda nice. The weather is getting beautiful and that’s another factor in less blogging.

Life of Red won’t end and I won’t stop blogging but some re-evaluating is definitely going on.

In the meantime... Tish is doing the Self Portrait Challenge again and found this fun thing to do:



Create your own mosaic here.

**Click the photo to see closer