May 24, 2007

Just the Facts... 8 of them... Random

Tish tagged me (better late than never, eh?). Love to ya Sistah!

The Rules:

  • Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.

  • Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.

  • Players should tag eight other people and notify them that they have been tagged.
  • The Eight:
  • I went to an Opus Dei High School. No, I didn’t join. Yes, I’m OK.


  • I welcomed the year 1994 partying in a bar in Korea.


  • I have a freckle on my lip that I have come to regard as quite sexy.


  • I can imitate several accents. I just have to hear a few words and I tend to be able to run with it. This always drove my Mom nuts.


  • I used these accents to create characters that interacted with Mini Red and taught her life lessons. Mini Red used to tell people that Cruella DeVille taught her how to make her bed.


  • I love the show “The Girls Next Door”.


  • I’m learning how to do a loud whistle from a website. I practice while driving.


  • I shave my legs, pits, etc pretty much everyday. I prefer to be smooth and can’t stand the slightest bit of stubble on my body. My hope is to one day afford to get Alased.

  • If you'd like to do the meme, leave me a comment so I can check it out!

  •