May 19, 2007

Pretty in Red

About a week ago I had a meeting with Mini Red’s teachers. One of the comments they made was that Mini Red reminds them of Molly Ringwald in the movie “Pretty in Pink”.

I mentioned this to Mini Red and was informed that this is one movie she has not been introduced to. So the other night I was at Target and found the DVD on sale for $7.50. HELLO! That’s my kind of price so I grabbed it.

This morning Mini Red and I slept in a bit, not-to-mention neither of us knows how Mini Red ended up in my room. I guess we were beat after our night out to see Shrek 3. I would give you some sort of review but I fell asleep in the middle of it.

Anyhow, Mini Red and I are watching "Pretty in Pink" this morning, while in our pjs. It’s amazing how much Mini Red looks like Molly Ringwald. Although, I do believe Molly Ringwald has PSUAcoustician's nose. I’m feeling very nostalgic and old watching this.

Here's my favorite scene: