October 6, 2006

Enough Already!


It has been a Whopper of a Shit week. The bad news has just compounded and even brought me to almost toss the cookies. I'm an optimist except when it comes to me because we are our own worst critic, right? I do understand that although it has been a difficult week, and I just don’t want to deal with it anymore, I do have a great life and many would love to be in my shoes.

So when I got more upsetting news today I became upset over being upset and I just want it to stop because tomorrow is Sleepover with the Sharks and I refuse to let this awful week ruin that time with Mini Red.

I briefly mention this to a friend who in return said some really fabulous things to help bring things back to perspective. I do know it will get better and this is only temporary but he stated it in a different way that helped make all the difference in the world to me.

“It can all be so draining and you think it will never end, but again I am here to say it will. May not seem like it some days, but the light at the end of the tunnel is real and not the light of an oncoming train!”

Thanks Dude! Now how do I stop this mosquito bite, in-between my toes, from itching?