November 19, 2006

What A Kiss Means


I found this on Craigslist:


  • Kiss on the stomach-----"lets have sex"

  • Kiss on the Forehead ----"Forever you will be mine"

  • Kiss on the Ear ---"I'm horny"

  • Kiss on the Cheek ---"We're friends"

  • Kiss on the Hand ---"I adore you"

  • Kiss on the Neck ---"We belong together"

  • Kiss on the Shoulder ---"I want you"

  • Kiss on the Lips ---"I love you" OR "I want you"

  • Holding Hands ---"We can learn to love each other"

  • Slap on the Butt ---"That's mine"

  • Playing with the Ear ---"I can't live without you"

  • Holding on tight ---"Don't let go"

  • Looking into each other's Eyes ---"Don't leave me"

  • Playing with Hair on Head ---"Tell me you love me"

  • Arms around the Waist ---"I love you too much to let go"

  • Laughing while Kissing ---"I am completely Comfortable with you"


    Advice

  • Don't ask for a kiss, take one.

  • If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love (or strong like).

    How do you kiss?
  •