January 19, 2007

The head is growing pubes

I haven't been in my office for a few days and been on site. When I got back I noticed the head has some serious hair (grass) growth and all my plants were seriously lacking in water. I must get on my co-workers for having my back on this for the future.


I promptly started watering the plants and took the head to the sink to fill ups it’s little glass jar. This is when I noticed it. The head is growing pubes.

One of my co-workers suggested it might be chin hairs but looks more pube like to me.

Then came the question: Is the head a boy or a girl?

Well it has earrings and green pearl earrings at that so I would assume it was a girl. On the other hand the hair is like a green Don King style and the rope that hangs from the head to soak up the water could be penis like in nature. I still can’t help but think of it as a girl.

I guess she needs a name since she is already going through puberty. Let me know if you have any ideas for names.