June 16, 2007

How cool is that?

I just got home a little after 11pm and my cell phone rings. It’s Tex! He must be at the Extended Blogger Happy Hour. He says, “Where are you?”

I tell him I thought Mini Red was going to be at the beach with Grandma but plans changed.

He tells me, “There are people here who want to meet you!”

Oh yeah? It must be because I’m The MILF Blogger.”

Here’s one now. Hey… Hey… It’s Red!”

Someone grabs the phone and says, “Hello, hello I wanna meet Red!"

I’m cracking up and ask who he is when Tex takes the phone back and I hear him say, “She’s says good to meet you.”

I promise to try and make the next one and bring PSUAcoustician and Shortie.

How cool is that?

Nicole came into town this week and schedules were crazy. She, Mrs. M and I couldn’t all meet up at the same time so she met up with Mrs. M on Wednesday and Mini Red and I were hoping for some time tonight. Ends up, after all the time she lived here, she had never been to Old Town Alexandria so that was our destination.

First we met up with some of my co-workers at a Going-Away Happy Hour for my Sister from another Mister, Na’Imah. We then walked town to the Torpedo Factory and out to the water. This is where we found a man playing some amazing music with goblets. We had to hang around and listen for a bit.

Then something caught my eye. Do you see it?
The things kids put in their mouth?!?!?!

We ended up grabbing a bite to eat at The Fish Market and an ice cream cone at Pops and took our time walking back.

It was so good to see Nicole. We both have such crazy busy schedules that we don’t talk much but our friendship is strong.

How cool is that?

Wednesday, I had taken the day off to take care of some things. Mom and I tackled some errands together and then went for lunch and some shoe shopping. When Mini Red got home I took her to get a Father’s Day gift for her Dad. After looking for ties at Macy’s I stumbled across a bra sale. I’ve needed some new ones for some time now but never had the time or patience. I bought two and was very pleased at the prices although still a bit pricy. One even has a bit of lace and I’m very excited about that. As we walked out of Macy’s I exclaimed to Mini Red, “Boobs are expensive!”

This morning I pulled out one of the new bras (the non-lace one). I was amazed! My boobs looked ten years younger and were up in my neck. They looked so good and so perky I couldn't help but think “Damn, I could hang a coat on each of these pups!”

How cool is that?